- Provide pre-sales (sales engineer) support to sales team
- Brief and demonstrate BDNA solutions to high to low level audiences while highlighting appropriate features, benefits and value
- Implement small to medium size pilots using early release enterprise tool
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key technical stakeholders
- Contribute to BDNA’s dramatically growing Enterprise business.
- Provide product feedback to development
- Up to 50% travel required
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years in sales engineering selling enterprise class systems
- Experience with complex, cross organizational sales situations
- Demonstrable excellence in verbal and written communication/presentation
- Strong working knowledge of common presentation software packages
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS including light adminstrative skills; Microsoft ConfigMgr skills a big plus
- Strong working knowledge of Unix OS including light administrative skills; Linux a big plus
- Working knowledge of SQL database; Oracle or SQLServer a big plus
- Bachelors Degree in relevant technical field and/or demonstrated experience.